Dry Farming: A Regenerative Path Through El Niño A New Era of Climate-Resilient Agriculture El Niño is reshaping climate in certain key areas of agriculture lands all over the World with delayed monsoons, prolonged dry spells, and rising temperatures. WARNING SIGNS As groundwater levels fall and irrigation becomes unreliable, farmers need a system that works with drought-not against it. Dry farming offers exactly that. Dry farming is a regenerative, low-water method that relies on soil moisture, native seeds, and intelligent land management. It is one of the most powerful tools for India’s climate future. Why Dry F arming Matters During El Niño El Niño disrupts India’s rainfall patterns, causing: · Delayed monsoons · Long dry periods · Higher heat stress · Reduced groundwater recharge · ...
Happy Thanksgiving.
Be thankful for all the positives you have.
Wonderful Quote from
Mr. W._Clement_Stone :
"If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. "
I follow that and am really thankful that I am an Environmental Scientist and an Information Technologist.
Things I want to share:
ENVIRONMENT:
For the start up farmers who want to follow Sustainable Organic Natural Agriculture as we follow at EA Farms, I created a small but efficient step to follow:
Be thankful for all the positives you have.
Wonderful Quote from
Mr. W._Clement_Stone :
"If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. "
I follow that and am really thankful that I am an Environmental Scientist and an Information Technologist.
Things I want to share:
ENVIRONMENT:
For the start up farmers who want to follow Sustainable Organic Natural Agriculture as we follow at EA Farms, I created a small but efficient step to follow:
TECHNOLOGY:
Created a guide how to become a database expert from novice. These steps are simple, easy but efficient. Those who followed these steps ( put sincere effort and hard work) have become success stories. So if you are a recent graduate or anyone who want to take a career path in information technology field can start in databases and follow this:
I hope start up farmers and start up information technologists use these sites and become successful.
Once you learn these, Sky is your limit.
Once again Happy Thanksgiving from:




Comments