NATURAL INTELLIGENCE (NI) & SUPERINTELLIGENCE (AI ->SI) What a 100-Year-Old Banyan Tree Teaches Us About Nature’s Intelligence and the Future of AI A Humble Reflection on How One Living Tree - and the Vast Cosmos Beyond - Can Guide Us Toward a More Harmonious Artificial & Superintelligence (ASI) "Katrathu Kai Mann Alavu, Kallathathu Ulagalavu" (கற்றது கைமண் அளவு, கல்லாதது உலகளவு) — Avvaiyar, Legendary Ancient Tamil Poet & Philosopher " What one knows is merely a handful of sand; what remains unknown is the size of the world ." ENVIRONMENT • BIOLOGY • DATA • NATURAL INTELLIGENCE • ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE • SUPER INTELLIGENCE Artificial Intelligence is advancing at extraordinary speed. Large language models can write, reason, generate images, analyze scientific information and increasingly operate as agents. The next frontier - Artificial Super Intelligence, or ASI, is often imagined as a system capable o...
Every time I visit Disney world I feel rejuvenated.
I see all kinds of diversified people -
little kids,
old people,
young couples,
people from different countries speaking different languages,
people from different religion and you can add so many and any diversification category and you can come across it there.
Only one thing is common there - Happiness. That's what world needs now.
Mr. Walt Disney was a man with a vision and had unlimited passion to build it.
Disney and his team prototyped the models into real thing.
Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow (EPCOT) was also prototyped and it looks great in EPCOT.
He worked hard to give life to his dream and imagination.
Whatever he did, it is a heaven in the Mother Earth.
Little to older people enjoy it. I have seen the happiness on every one of them, every time I visit Disney Theme Parks.
At the same time I think about the people in war zones. I cry and pray to God that soon these wars should be over and people and children should live peacefully. Every day, every one, everywhere should be as if they were in Disney world - Enjoying life happily.
My dream and prototype - EA Farms - Sustainable Organic Natural Agricultural Land Development
We are building slowly, but steadily. With hard work and dedication we will also achieve it.
Also wanted to pay tribute to Mahatma Gandhiji once again on his birthday - October 2nd, by praying to God to send more people such as him to Earth again.
However, God took a great Gandhian Dr. N. Mahalingam from Pollachi with him on Oct 2nd, 2014.
I see all kinds of diversified people -
little kids,
old people,
young couples,
people from different countries speaking different languages,
people from different religion and you can add so many and any diversification category and you can come across it there.
Only one thing is common there - Happiness. That's what world needs now.
Mr. Walt Disney was a man with a vision and had unlimited passion to build it.
Mickey Mouse Water tank
EPCOT - Prototype
Real EPCOT
Magic Kingdom - Castle - Prototype
Real - Castle
Animal Kingdom - Tree of Life Prototype
Real - Tree of Life
Whatever he did, it is a heaven in the Mother Earth.
Little to older people enjoy it. I have seen the happiness on every one of them, every time I visit Disney Theme Parks.
At the same time I think about the people in war zones. I cry and pray to God that soon these wars should be over and people and children should live peacefully. Every day, every one, everywhere should be as if they were in Disney world - Enjoying life happily.
My dream and prototype - EA Farms - Sustainable Organic Natural Agricultural Land Development
We are building slowly, but steadily. With hard work and dedication we will also achieve it.
Also wanted to pay tribute to Mahatma Gandhiji once again on his birthday - October 2nd, by praying to God to send more people such as him to Earth again.
However, God took a great Gandhian Dr. N. Mahalingam from Pollachi with him on Oct 2nd, 2014.
Dr. Mahalingam has created so many educational institutes in and around Pollachi. I am proud to be a student from one of his institutions. He was also very instrumental in creating valga valamudan in Aliyar area. May his soul rest in peace.
Let us follow their footsteps to make better Planet.
Bee
Dolphin
Elephant
Gator
Zebra
It was also World Animal Day on October 4th. Some of the animals are getting affected by the warm temperature and climate change:
Barn Owl
Dolphin
Elephant
Gator
Zebra
Let us work towards saving these animals.














Comments