EA

Friday, April 5, 2013

Saving National Parks - Florida Senator Mark Rubio - Good Words


Great Naturalists with the help of wonderful Presidents saved the National Parks with their great efforts.
You realize and thank them when you visit such great National Parks.

I just requested my Florida Senator to save our National parks and got an enterprising, promising and positive reply:


Dear Dr. Karuppiah,

Thank you for contacting me regarding our national parks and the impact they have on our country's businesses, communities and historic identity. I would like to take this opportunity to address your concerns.

As a native Floridian, I understand the importance of parks, and I value their contribution to our state's tourism-oriented economy and ecological diversity. I will continue to monitor ongoing developments, and will remain mindful of your concerns as we address legislation that would impact our national parks system.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. It is an honor and privilege to serve the people of Florida. If I can be of any further help to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.


Sincerely,

Marco Rubio
United States Senator

I Thank our Florida Senator from bottom of my heart for his enthusiastic effort to save National Parks.
For sure, Future Generations will reap the benefits of such savings. In this era of environmental abuse (seen all over the globe), it is good to hear such words from the senator.
Everglades National Park - Map

A scenic view at Everglades National Park


As Environmental Scientists and Naturalists, we will do our part for the future generations:

SAVE TREES

SAVE MOUNTAINS

SAVED ENVIRONMENTS

Makesh Karuppiah, Ph.D
Environmental Scientist

No comments: